Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blogger leaves Marylake. Well that's all folks. I pray God brings me back to Marylake before I die, but for the present He, the Provincial Council, (and presumably the Holy Spirit) has led me to Dallas where I will be Parochial vicar of Santa Maria del Carmen church for the next three years. Date of departure/arrival was set for the feast of the prophet Elijah July 20th. It was the anniversary date of my 47th year as a professed Carmelite friar. In Dallas we celebrated the occasion with a dinner at my favorite seafood place: La Calle Doce, which appropriately enough is located on 12th Street in Oak Cliff.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Luciano said...

Hi Father my name is Luciano Garcia and I belong to Santa Maria Del Carmen Parish in Dallas and want to welcome you!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger john michael said...

Thank you Luciano. God bless you for a warm welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home